Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

How to make links from this addon Open in a new window?*

Eric1122Eric1122 New
edited January 2013 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hi,

Is there a way to add some to to make the new links open in a new window/ tab?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited January 2013

Probably or possibly (haven't looked into it),
    but for me personally,

• I only attempt to make free modifications for people who have already made a contribution to one of my 20 or so different plugins.

• That's my business model.
      Try to make bug-free "free non-premium add-ons" via sponsorship (mine or others).
      Try to help with free modifications based on past contributions.

As I say, feel free to contact me to make a contribution ($10 minimum) for any plugins.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

If you add the link to your default.master.php like this it will make the link open in a new window. But to do that in the plugin one would have to add an attributes field to input the target type and add the attribute....

$this->Menu->AddLink('Home', T('Home'), '../',array(),array(),array('target' => '_blank'));

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

@peregrine said: As I say, feel free to contact me to make a contribution ($10 minimum) for any plugins.

I will contribute $100 if you come back !!