Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

How to add Panel

A good plugin :) can i ask how i can put panels on this ?

<?php $this->RenderAsset('Panel'); ?> doesn't seem to work :D

Comments

• Options

The panel may be there, but you need to add the modules you want to display.

grep is your friend.

• Options

hi @x00 nope it's not there, i've tried adding {debug} and turned on Debugger in plugins im using Vanilla 2.1a34

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

@fr3333333x hey yes ! you can have the panel there, just add < div id="Panel" > where you want it to show. in the games.php :)

• Options

@vrijvlinder it doesnt seem to work on me, i'm sure it's because this plugin is not included on the pages where the panel plugins could show.

• Options
    edited February 2013

no it works look at mine,I put it at the bottom of the page in a scroll. Check in the games.css that #Panel is not display:none ** . If it says display:none, change it to **display:block

http://www.vrijvlinder.com/forum/plugin/Games

The plugin will load any modules but you must put in the divs for them. In fact if you put double , like < div id=#Menu > < div id="Menu" > it will render the menu twice...

make sure you removed the spaces I put between the < > here so they would show..

the plugin is a clone of a forum page you don't need to put render php. It is already rendered but one must put in the divs for the stuff since it is kind of a blank page in the beginning .

• Options

Hi @vrijvlinder, apparently on my issue, it's not applicable but i have it resolved,

the plugin just seem to load on these controllers:
    'discussioncontroller', 'categoriescontroller', 'discussionscontroller', 'profilecontroller', 'activitycontroller'
    I have removed the filters and voila! it works :) thanks again

• Options
    edited February 2013

must be a 2.1 issue , glad you made it work I will take not for the future upgrades. In not so distant future until 2.1 is solid state.