Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Undefined function "ip_in_range()"

businessdadbusinessdad Stealth contributor MVP

I installed the latest version of the plugin on Vanilla 2.0, 2.1a and 2.1b and all of them returned the following error when I tried to use the plugin: Call to undefined function ip_in_range(). In fact, I could not find such function anywhere in the code, is there a file missing somewhere?

Comments

• @businessdad it might be configured in cloudflare itself try this on cloudflare settings, turn it on

• businessdadbusinessdad Stealth contributor MVP

@fr3em1nd I don't think it would have anything to do with CloudFlare service, it's a PHP function that has to be included in Vanilla. Unless CloudFlare "injects" code in the websites (thing that would make me stop using it immediately), I'm quite sure that a function definition is missing somewhere. I might just add it to the plugin myself, so I can finish the modifications.

• Hello can i bump this thread? Having similar error on my log:

[13-Apr-2016 22:43:30 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function ip_in_range() in /home/xx/public_html/plugins/CloudflareSupport/class.cloudflaresupport.plugin.php on line 74

here's line 74:
    if (!ip_in_range($RequestAddress, $CloudflareIPRange)) {

Thank you

• edited May 2016

I have same error when I try turn off this plugin. Does anybody know how to solve it?

• edited May 2016

I've found solution. I've got function ip_in_range from https://github.com/cloudflare/CloudFlare-Tools/blob/master/cf-joomla/plgCloudFlare/ip_in_range.php and copy to file class.cloudflaresupport.plugin.php. Now it works.