Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Does Vanilla 2.0.18.4 work with ProxyConnect 1.9.9?

I get the test page successfully authenticating but it never actually logs the user into the forum, no matter what login method I try. @Tim

Can I disable flood control somehow for testing?

Thank you,

Comments

• Options

Looking at the database it never creates the new user either.. but the VanillaProxy cookie is created. Any hints?

• Options

Figured it out. Bug in ProxyConnect @Tim -- > If two users have the same name it just doesn't log them in, it should throw an error, or you should assign a number.. something. Or this should go into technical documentation.

• Options

I was wrong :( still doesn't work with different names. Any ideas... Maybe its flood control?

• Options

I was having the same problem until I added this to config.php:

$Configuration['Garden']['Cookie']['Domain'] = '.mydomain.com';

Now it works fine.

• Options

I'm having the same issue -- I confirmed that I have that cookie domain set at you mentioned, zeldatron.

Anyone figure out how to get this to work? jared?

• Options

Further information:

The forums are hosted in a virtual host that is a sub-domain of the primary site:

http://forums.crushlivepoker.com/

The cookies in the VF ACP for the ProxyConnect plugin are set to:

.crushlivepoker.com

I also verified that the cookies in the config.php file match:

$Configuration['Garden']['Cookie']['Domain'] = '.crushlivepoker.com';

The data returned from the Authenticate URL http://www.CrushLivePoker.com/site/forumsso looks correct:

UniqueID=4 Name=andrew Email=xxx@xxxxx.com

I'm a little confused as to why the Test ProxyConnect button in the ACP returns:

"It doesn't seem like we were able to retrieve a logged-in session from the AuthenticateURL you specified. Please make sure you are logged in to your remote application before performing this test.
    NOT LOGGED IN"

• Options

Thanks, doublepost. I'll close this one.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

This discussion has been closed.