Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Badges/icons next to usernames?

ZhaanZhaan Professional fool ✭✭

Just a quick question! How can I display badge icons next to usernames instead of below them?

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited March 2013

what version of vanilla? Specify ver #. and don't say "latest" if you want a further answer.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    ZhaanZhaan Professional fool ✭✭
    edited March 2013

2.1b

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited March 2013

In the "last version" of 2.1a33 I have loaded :) not 2.1b

this will work for comments after the "first" comment in the thread.

public function DiscussionController_AuthorPhoto_Handler( $Sender ) {
              $this->attachBadge( $Sender );
           }

But for the top discussion - they seem to have left that event out in the first comment, in 2.1a33 maybe it has been added, or there are new events in your version.

it would be great - whenever someone asks the question, they specify version of vanilla - they all act differently, and it saves asking what version, and getting your answer quicker and more reliably. i am not singling you out - many people seem to think we know what version they are using. And latest - "ugh" - means "nada"

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.