Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Can't see buton graphics on post pages when minify enabled

I installed the button bar plugin, and it works on the new discussion page and on the edit comment page.
However, on discussion pages, on the bottom form to add a comment, buttons are white.
This happens only when the minify plugin is enabled. Do you know how I can have it enabled and also have button bar working?

Comments

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

This happens only when the minify plugin is enabled.

Yea, avoid minifiers they screw things up. It is a flawed concept.

• seconded. use consolidate plugin and be happy with it, as an alternative to minification.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• KasperKasper Scholar of the Bits Copenhagen Vanilla Staff
    edited March 2013

Minification is great as part of a build process but is next to useless otherwise. Go with @vrijvlinder and @peregrine's advice :-)

EDIT: Or, if you want to do some advanced stuff, take Ninja for a spin: https://github.com/kasperisager/Ninja. It'll show you how to set up a build process using Node.js and Grunt

Kasper Kronborg Isager (kasperisager) | Freelance Developer @Vanilla | Hit me up: Google Mail or Vanilla Mail | Find me on GitHub

• Thanks, I had good experience with minification on WP and thought it was a good idea also on Vanilla.
    Just installed consolidate and the site already seems quicker.