HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

pt-BR translation

Hi
Here follows a brazilian portuguese translation for that nice plugin :-)
Hope it helps someone

Tagged:

Comments

• I had to use some HTML entities in order to get:

Nº de Discussões and Nº de Comentários translated accordingly, so please use the new attached: "definitions.php"

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited March 2013

rar - might be hard to download, why not rename the attachment to defintions.txt , if it is a single file, or zip it if multiple files.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• edited March 2013

Open "default.php" and around line 21:

$Sender->Menu->AddLink('Membros', 'Membros', 'members');>

• @peregrine wierd, my original file name is "pt-BR.rar" during the upload it becames RAR.........i´ll up it again.

• here it follows.....definition.zip

• @wilsoncortez said:
    Open "default.php" and around line 21:

$Sender->Menu->AddLink('Membros', 'Membros', 'members');>

I'll get around to putting a translation here. thx.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited March 2013

wilsoncortez

I added a definition so - it is not a good idea to modify the addlink - it is in the definitions.php in the plugin.

• Also, there are a bunch more definitions that you didn't include see the definitions.php in the plugin The complete list is here:

• MembersListEnh/locale/en-CA/definitions.php

• just copy that to

• MembersListEnh/locale/pt-BR/definitions.php
      and change accordingly for the portuguese brazilian translation.

• or just put your new definitions in conf/locale.php

• There are numerous ways to change definitions

• And there are other changes that may be valuable in the most recent version of this plugin.