Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

[Solved] lose styles after upgrade to 2.1b1

edited April 2013 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

lose styles after upgrade to 2.1b1. before upgrade,2.0.18.4 version is working great.

Comments

• Options

search the forum my friend. question answered.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

I've dedicated a Vanilla Wiki page to all 2.1 related issues: http://vanillawiki.homebrewforums.net/index.php/Vanilla_2_1

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options

after disable the old version of minify everything's okay

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2013

never mind - I got confused. we both have purple avatars.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    UnderDogUnderDog MVP
    edited April 2013

Yes, but you should have an MVP banner accross your avatar anywayz! A job for @vrijvlinder hehe :-P

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2013

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited April 2013

@UnderDog said:
    Yes, but you should have an MVP banner accross your avatar anywayz! A job for vrijvlinder hehe :-P

I think the banner would be more suitable for you UnderDog ps. Minify should be removed from the add ons, or at the very least put a nice explanation of what it does not do.