HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Interesting new config statements in vanilla 2.1b1

peregrineperegrine MVP
edited April 2013 in Feedback

Figured I would start a thread where people could add new config statements (new as of 2.1) and NOT currently in 2.0.18.4

where people could post the config and what it does.

Hopefully - this will be added to. But hope doesn't get plastered with configs with no explanation as to the purpose.

e.g.

1) disabling CDNs

$Configuration['Garden']['Cdns']['Disable'] = TRUE;  // This will disable loading jquery from CDN's and use your local version.

located in

applications/dashboard/controllers/class.dashboardcontroller.php:
library/core/class.controller.php: $Cdns = array();

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Here is the obligatory plug for the wiki article pertaining to this discussion.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin

FYI, about halfway thru 2.1 we started being a lot more conservative with hidden config settings. Hopefully future versions won't have so much "find the new configs" challenge.

• Options
    x00x00 MVP
    edited April 2013

I was under the impression that you weren't goign to add to the long list of config any more. Maybe I misunderstood. What does conservative mean in this case? Are you going to be placing at application level, etc.

grep is your friend.

• Options

@openletter

this may answer your question.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.