HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Did not work for me - 2.0.18.8

Did not work, or let's say it worked but it screwed up site's layout, taking parts of the header and displaying it in the side panel and it stalled the browser.

I might try it when it's updated and tested. life can go on without knowing who's online or who's not.

Cheers

Tagged:

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

What theme are you using?

Do you have a screenshot of it misbehaving?

What other plugins do you have enabled?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• ArifmanArifman New
    edited April 2013

Hi,

I'm using the default theme, nothing fancy just added a persistent scrolling header menu, and a collapsible toggle DIV from dynamicdrive.com. The rest is pure CSS. Everything worked until I installed the plugin then when I disabled it everything went to normal.

I have the following plugins enabled.

Emoji - Facebook - firstname last name - Flagging -In This Discussion - Signatures - Vanilla Twitter Embed - WYSIWYG (CLEditor) - Tagging - Split / Merge - CategoriesDropdown - < Embed > Vanilla - Mediator - Vanilla Statistics - Emotify :)

http://photo.camelshare.com/image/322347-whos-onlin.jpeg

This is all, This is still under development so no users maybe a couple of friends for testing only.

Thank you hgtonight.

Appreciate your help.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

I can confirm version 1.3 works with Vanilla 2.0.18.8 on the default theme. There appears to be no malformed html output from it.

This leads me to believe it has to do with the modifications you made to your theme. If you give me a link (if it is accessible via the web), I would be happy to look into it for you.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.