Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Is Poll working on 2.1?

There are three Poll plugins in the addon database (kPoll, Poll and Vanilla Poll), with Poll being the most popular one (considering how often it has been downloaded).

Is it compatible with Vanilla 2.1 and is this the recommended Poll plugin?

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

I suggest you download them and evaluate them yourself. Afaik, all the current poll plugins are inadequate in some regard for some people.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited May 2013

hgtonight said..

Afaik, all the current poll plugins are inadequate in some regard for some people.

Yea, I also wrote a new poll plugin - that does some of the features that were requested by "some people" (minus the multiple question aspect) - but I'll wait till I get multiple public pledges on the forum for what i have before I post the addon.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@peregrine

Is there a thread where you are collecting pledges?

I know a few of us pledged on one of 50sQuiff's threads.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited May 2013

@whu606

I started a new thread for pledges.... but after looking at things on 2.1 - I realized I don't have enough time to write a plugin compatible with 2.1 because making it compatible with 2.1, I would probably need pledges to exceed $500 and I don't think thats gonna happen, based on previous donations.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.