HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Bugs regarding Badge Summary

TamaTama United Kingdom ✭✭✭

1) Suppose a member gets 3 badges - comment1, comment10 and comment100 for he has made more than 100 comments. Now, the bug is clicking on comment1 and comment10 will always take to comment100 page.

2) If you visit somebody's profile and click on their badge, you are shown summary page as anticipated but with your name (bug).

I can confirm the above both occur, additionally "PRBadgeFour" ( Artistic ) also directs to comment100

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Comments

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited July 2013

It is not a bug, that's how it works and how i designed it. It may not be what you want, but it is certainly not a bug.

There are probably more bugs too, it doesn't present a calendar and it won't open the refrigerator and bring me a beer either. But then again, that was not my design either.
    Maybe the open refrigerator, get a beer I'll add in later release.

2) If you visit somebody's profile and click on their badge, you are shown summary page as anticipated but with your name (bug).

It show "YOU" and is a "legend" - with a piece of info about YOU (if you are logged in) not the person you clicked on.

1) Suppose a member gets 3 badges - comment1, comment10 and comment100 for he has made more than 100 comments. Now, the bug is clicking on comment1 and comment10 will always take to comment100 page.

obviously you want to see what your highest badge means, and not the piddly junk before it.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited July 2013

there is another series of real bugs - things I didn't intend to happen which I just fixed. I'll upload it in a week or two.

thx for the update.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited July 2013

@Tama

additionally "PRBadgeFour" ( Artistic ) also directs to comment100

So I gave you an insightful for the additional, which was indeed a bug(and it occured in more places).

but I would have gave you an lol for the first part.

• Options

you might be happier with current version with mods.