Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

poll not working on 2.1b1....how do i fix it

jeongweejeongwee Vanilla version 2.6 ✭✭

poll not working on 2.1b1....how do i fix itimage

Comments

• Options

They were looking for someone to test every add-on in 2.1 and it looks like you are slowly going through them all!

I believe hgtonight is working on a new poll plugin compatible in 2.1 if you can keep your shorts on.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    jeongweejeongwee Vanilla version 2.6 ✭✭
    edited July 2013

@awesomehgtonight

its better to put the poll in discussion under the content instead of put it in the Panel at left side.or maybe make a option allowed ppl to put it at where.

some suggestions:

1.allows to check who polled and which one are they polled for some roles.(like mod and admin).

2.option for plural poll.and give a tip to telling ppl this is a singular polling or a plural polling.

3.allows to set a deadline.

• Options

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

I am hoping to push a beta version out by the end of the week.

Specs can be found on the public repo at: https://github.com/hgtonight/DiscussionPolls/blob/master/README.md

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

@hgtonight said:
    I am hoping to push a beta version out by the end of the week.

Specs can be found on the public repo at: https://github.com/hgtonight/DiscussionPolls/blob/master/README.md

I hope people will realize the amount of hours you put into it, and value it enough to send some donations, you certainly deserve them.