Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[Solved] after install this plugin site not working anymore

jeongweejeongwee Vanilla version 2.6 ✭✭
edited August 2013 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

...any update for 2.1b1

Comments

• it is not tested on 2.1.

grep is your friend.

• TamaTama United Kingdom ✭✭✭

There is functionality for this in 2.1b ( tick the root categories as headings option).

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• @jeongwee said:
    ...any update for 2.1b1

Figure out the main thing that breaks almost every plugin in 2.1. After you've figured that out, apply that fix to this plugin (hint : it's an easy fix for lots of functions). After that, see if the plugin works again, or if the site works again.

• jeongweejeongwee Vanilla version 2.6 ✭✭
    edited August 2013

@Tama

but it doesnt prevent posting......

@UnderDog

i dont know php.... no idea how 2 fix it = _ = maybe i can try if someone gave me some hints

• TamaTama United Kingdom ✭✭✭

@jeongwee said:
    Tama

but it doesnt prevent posting......

It does on my install, you need to make sure you nest it to correctly

edited August 2013

k i will test again

@Tama
    yea i found it. Theres a option does prevent posting. thx.

• I've tried to fix it myself for some time using 2.1.9 and have still no success, only a blank white screen on my homepage. I have some experience with php but not enough to fix this. Weather or not I make categories into headers and lock them the problem persists as long as the plugin is enabled.

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

A blank screen is just an error that is hidden to the users. If you like to see what the actual error is, you have to add $Configuration['Debug'] = TRUE; to /conf/config.php.

After you have done that, you should use the link on the plugins page to post a new question. This one is marked as "solved", so your question doesn't really fit ;)