HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Members List Enhanced 6.1 feedback

jeongweejeongwee Vanilla version 2.6 ✭✭

when a member has 2 role , like one role is admin, one role is member.it shows 2 rows , 2same rows at Members List .

Comments

• Options

Fixed the problem by adding a GroupBy statement to each model method to only show a user once if the user is in more than one role. Attached is the class.memberslistenhmodel.php file from 6.2 with the fix.

Add Pages to Vanilla with the Basic Pages app

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited September 2013

Can you show me an example of the problem in a screenshot before the "fix",

I have yet to see what jeongwee he was talking about. And possibly the version where problem occurs.

@Shadowdare - I don't doubt there is a problem if you fixed it. I just don't see the problem in a visual screenshot or on my localhost.

when a member has 2 role , like one role is admin, one role is member.it shows 2 rows , 2same rows at Members List

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    ShadowdareShadowdare r_j MVP
    edited September 2013

Literally, if a member has more than one role, it will show the member two times in the list because you are joining the user data with the user roles. No screenshot necessary.

Add Pages to Vanilla with the Basic Pages app

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited September 2013

Literally, if a member has more than one role, it will show the member two times in the list because you are joining the user data with the user roles. No screenshot necessary.

thx. for explaining it. I thought he was talking about individual roles being split out on separate lines.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited September 2013

• Options

fixed in version 6.3.