Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

I have stop forum spam and have 9 of the spam to be managed, how should I do to check if it is spam

I have stop forum spam and have 9 of the spam to be managed, how should I do to check if it is spam or not?

Tagged:

Comments

• can you make this question more intelligible to the average english speaker. I am a native speaker, and can't figure out what you are trying to ask.

sometimes the content expands upon the discussion title. sometimes it doesn't and is just a repeat of the title (your case). Therefore, because I couldn't understand the title and the content is the same, I can't understand the content either.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

You have to determine if the flagged content is spam. If you don't understand it, or it has links to external sites, it is probably spam. Only up can decide which is which.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Thanks hgtonight, the stopforumspam extension only resulted in user id and name, as well as showing IP Frequency Email Frequency . Not really showing content. Hence, I couldn't decide upon the content.