Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Tags box title

Can someone tell me where I can change the text that says "All Tags" at the top of the tag list in the side panel. I've searched through the files without luck. Thank you.

Comments

• Options

I've also noticed an option on this forum to display popular tags by clicking on the text immediately below the tag entry box, how do I add this.

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

In the file class.tagmodule.php the module title is set via the T() function. This lets you override the output text by placing a definition in your custom locale file.

Add $Definition["All Tags"] = "Only some tags... or is this all tags? I forget"; in your /conf/locale.php file.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options
    avantime4mikeavantime4mike ✭✭
    edited October 2013

Thanks @hgtonight I should have realised as it's the same as setting a definition for the "Howdy Stranger" introduction text.

Now how do I get to display popular tags by clicking on the text immediately below the tag entry box like on this forum?