Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

How do I remove the space in my username on this forum?

I started on this forum 6 years ago..wow. Anyway, it was pointed out to me that I need to remove the space in my name. But I'm unable to edit my username.

I searched the forum for some answer to this question but didn't find anything. Anyone know how I can change my username to "LeftBrain" rather than "Left Brain"?

Comments

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited October 2013
    • 1 perhaps @hgtonight could contact staff to fix your name

• 2 Perhaps Staff could fix the Tutorials at the same time so it is viewable by guests! Clicking links for tutorials leads to deadends in cases where you don't have the security you want to enter login credentials. As long as they are fixing things on the forum

tell him you were much younger in age when you first created your forum and now that you are older you would like to change your name.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Thanks, hopefully one of those fine people can do it.

• AdrianAdrian Wandering Spirit Montreal MVP
    edited October 2013

@leftbrain, welcome back. I fixed it for you.

• Thanks!!

I've been a Vanilla forum for years and while I didn't (and still don't) know much about programming, I have successfully run 4 different forums using Vanilla.