Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Message Link under 'Appearance' section shows a blank page

Recently I upgraded forum to Version 2.3a1. I entirely deleted old files and then uploaded the latest version. The database I am using is was not deleted since I have users registered to my forum.
Now everything is working fine except the link 'Message'.
It is showing blank page. Any quick help?

Comments

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited November 2013

not much help for you

you are probably not going to get much help from community with alpha version. 2.xax since it is bleeding edge

best to stick with beta (e.g. 2.1b2), if you know what you are doing and familiar with vanilla and php, etc

otherwise stick to 2.0.18.8

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

The master trunk is only at 2.2.4 IIRC, so I don't know where you got 2.3a1.

Would you mind sharing where you found it?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Maybe downloaded old Trunk (master branch). White page means turn on php error reporting.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Well, I re-uploaded 2.3b1. I think this talk has come to an end.
    Thanks you guys for your expert advices! :)