Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Problem with migration from PhpBB 3.0.10 to vanilla

Hi Folks.

Im just testing vanilla to fire phpbb because im tired of it.
So far it was so good, but i have two problems:
1. On the migration screen i got this error message:
Notice: Use of undefined constant TimestampToDate - assumed 'TimestampToDate' in /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/clubcbf_es/foro/vanilla2export.php on line 4019

2.I dont know why, but the avatars of my old phpbb are not in vanilla. It shows the typical logo of "file not found"

Forum address --> foro.clubcbf.es

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited January 2014

1 - a notice message shouldn't hurt you. it is because you are in debug mode.

2 - loss of avatars has been explained in other discussions of forums, you can probably search for solution. You can also use firebug or gooogle to see the location it is looking for the images and place them there,

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.