Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Agree, Favorite, Comment feature

Is this feature only available to the paid hosting plan or can I get this for the self hosting plan as well? Any plugin similar to this?

Thanks

Comments

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited January 2014

in alphabetical order.

badge type plugins
    - awards,peregrine badges, yaga,

reaction type plugins
    - the ones listed above, and karma, kudos, likethis, peregrine reactions, thankful people

etc. i may have missed a few.

as well as voting and q&a qNa

• have no idea what Agree, Favorite feature on hosting is.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• businessdadbusinessdad Stealth contributor MVP

@peregrine said:

• have no idea what Agree, Favorite feature on hosting is.

Wild guess: they are reactions. :)

• What i meant is the insightful, awesome, and LOL thing.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited January 2014

I haven't tried the other plugins listed but - peregrine reactions does something similar for for vanilla 2.1 versions and above. The peregrine reactions does not work with vanilla 2.0.18.x

Other developers can chime in about their reaction type plugins

see my previous comment for reaction type plugins and see which best fits your needs for the version of vanilla you are using.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.