Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Passing Other Info

Is it possible to pass other information along with the unique id and username, e.g. photo url/group etc?

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Welcome to the community!

What version number of Vanilla are you running?

You probably can. I have personally never used it. I probably never will since Proxyconnect is deprecated.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

Ye i trying to setup either or proxyconnect/jsconnect. Proxy connect works well and simple. Jsconnect i'd prefer but im struggling with issues.

Beta version 2.1a

• Options

I lied:

Version 2.3a1

• Options

@Yonder said:
    Ye i trying to setup either or proxyconnect/jsconnect. Proxy connect works well and simple. Jsconnect i'd prefer but im struggling with issues.

Beta version 2.1a

not beta, alpha. Hense the a. I wouldn't use this version at all.

grep is your friend.

• Options

@x00 said:

I ended up using it because the quotes plugin was 2.1a

Seems to be working ok.

• Options

@Yonder said:
    Seems to be working ok.

That is not how versoning works. The quotes plugin should work with 2.1b, simply that plugin was updated before 2.1b came out.

Each increment goes through apha then beta. Alpha by definition is not production safe. Beta is beta. You are a beta tester if you use it.

grep is your friend.