Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

What theme and plugins are used on vanillaforums.org board?

I'm interested what is the name of theme used on this board?
And what plugins are used for social signin, badges and quate, awesome buttons?

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Look at the html of the page and you'll get some answers:

link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/applications/dashboard/design/style.css?v=2.2.5"
    link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/plugins/Signatures/design/signature.css?v=1.5.2"
    link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/plugins/Tagging/design/tag.css?v=1.8.4"
    link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/plugins/Warnings/design/warnings.css?v=1.0.3"
    link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/plugins/editor/design/editor.css?v=1.0.33"
    link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/plugins/Reactions/design/reactions.css?v=1.2.11"
    link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/plugins/IndexPhotos/design/indexphotos.css?v=1.2.1"
    link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/applications/reputation/design/reputation.css?v=2.2.5"
    link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/plugins/GooglePrettify/design/prettify.css?v=1.2"
    link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/plugins/AdvancedSearch/design/advanced-search.css?v=1.0.1"
    link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/plugins/FileUpload/design/fileupload.css?v=1.8"
    link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/themes/vforg/design/custom.css?v=1.5"
    link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/plugins/Online/design/online.css?v=1.7"
    link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/plugins/Flagging/design/flagging.css?v=1.1.1"

and

script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.2/jquery.min.js"
    script src="/js/library/jquery-ui.js?v=2.2.5"
    script src="/js/library/jquery.livequery.js?v=2.2.5"
    script src="/js/library/jquery.form.js?v=2.2.5"
    script src="/js/library/jquery.popup.js?v=2.2.5"
    script src="/js/library/jquery.gardenhandleajaxform.js?v=2.2.5"
    script src="/js/global.js?v=2.2.5"
    script src="/js/library/jquery.autogrow.js?v=2.2.5"
    script src="/applications/vanilla/js/discussion.js?v=2.2.5"
    script src="/applications/vanilla/js/autosave.js?v=2.2.5"
    script src="/plugins/FileUpload/js/fileupload.js?v=1.8"
    script src="/plugins/GooglePrettify/js/prettify.js?v=1.2"
    script src="/plugins/Quotes/js/quotes.js?v=1.6.7"
    script src="/plugins/Reactions/js/reactions.js?v=1.2.11"
    script src="/js/library/jquery.tokeninput.js?v=2.2.5"
    script src="/plugins/AdvancedSearch/js/advanced-search.js?v=1.0.1"
    script src="//analytics.vanillaforums.com/applications/vanillastats/js/track.min.js?v=1.0.3"
    script src="/plugins/editor/js/editor.js?v=1.0.33"   

and some mystical a.src = '/plugins/pagetick/js/track.js'; is also referenced...

• maybe this should go to tutorials category.

maybe it will reduce the millions of times this same question is asked.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• chanhchanh OngETC.com - CMS Researcher ✭✭

Sound like a good idea!

• script src="/plugins/AdvancedSearch/js/advanced-search.js?v=1.0.1"

Where can I get this one? there's no information linked about it or even copyrights

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2014

script src="/plugins/AdvancedSearch/js/advanced-search.js?v=1.0.1"

Where can I get this one? there's no information linked about it or even copyrights

proprietary plugin of vanillaforums.com

http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/comment/206240/#Comment_206240

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Nice thread..

Does anyone knows how do they manage to show the user class on the right of the user name like in this page?

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

There is a plugin called RoleTitle which you can use for that

• @R_J said:
    There is a plugin called RoleTitle which you can use for that

Thanks!

• LincLinc Detroit Admin

RoleTitle does display your role in that spot. However, this site happens to be using Ranks, and that's your rank being shown, not your role in this case.