Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Pocket on the left panel?

DenisSDenisS My brain hurts Buriram ✭✭

How do i get a pocket to show on the left panel? i use pockets top , right panel, footer why is the no left panel?

Tagged:

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator
    edited February 2014

Vanilla, by default, only has a single panel. Does your theme have multiple sidebars?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• DenisSDenisS My brain hurts Buriram ✭✭
    edited February 2014

I'm using the facebook theme, It's seems on most theme's that there is large column on the left. I want to use it for local ad's and links. But i can't find out how to do it. here it is http://www.surin-expatsforum.services-thai.com/

You are looking to add a second panel on the left?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

yes add a panel or to know what page can i edit to put code and links in myself. I can't seem to locate that page.

You will need to modify your theme's default.mastermtpl file to add the HTML markup for a second panel as well as your theme's custom.css file to make it look like a sidebar.

Search first

ok thanks i'll have a look today