Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Bonk Error

I updated my config.php and now I'm getting a Bonk Error. I tried deleting all my *.ini files from cache and I also tried adding $Configuration['Debug'] = TRUE; to see the error but it still gives me the bonk error.

Comments

• chanhchanh OngETC.com - CMS Researcher ✭✭

I would like to suggest not to double post of the same issue.

Please provide more specific of the error like where is the "bonk" happen, what did you do that cause the bonk, did you try to undo it, what OS and web server are you using, etc?

Please provide as much info as possible so that people don't have to second guess.

• edited March 2014

When I posted the forums gave me a strange error with no indication the post had been made.

I changed my config.php file. It works on my local server but not on my website

• Also, adding $Configuration['Debug'] = TRUE; causes my local server to give a bonk error while having no effect on the live version. How do I debug these errors?