Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Vanilla Statistics undefined Error

Hello,
I am trying to enable the Vanilla Statistics plugin but i get this error when i click enable
The addon could not be enabled because it generated a fatal error:

undefined

I am using Vanilla Version 2.1b2

Answers

• Options
    snootysnooty Florida

I am using 2.0 and getting same error when trying to activate Stats on Vanilla

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Open up your network tools and view the response. Ctrl+Shift+Q in Firefox should do it, IIRC.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

Hello, I am trying to enable the Vanilla Statistics plugin but i get this error when i click enable

can you enable other plugins?

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    snootysnooty Florida
    edited April 2014

@hgtonight said:
    Open up your network tools and view the response. Ctrl+Shift+Q in Firefox should do it, IIRC.

You mean here or over at my forum... Here I got: "No Media Found For Quick Download".

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2014

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator
    1. Open your network profiling tab (Ctrl+Shift+Q on Firefox)
    2. Attempt to enabled the Vanilla Stats plugin
    3. Select the request that popped up when you clicked the button
    4. Inspect the response tab
    5. Post an image if you would like help decoding it

Example image:

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.