Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

jsconnectAutoSignIn is not working...

I install jsconnect plugin for sso. And i install jsconnectAutoSignIn. But the jsconnectAutoSignIn is not working now. The jsconnect plugin is working. That is in guest module the sign in link is visible and i can sign in using that link to vanilla.At the the time i install the jsconnectAutoSignIn plugin it worked.When i login in my site it automatically logged in the vanilla. But unfortunately now the jsconnectAutoSignIn is not working now, that is the automatic login is not happened. What is the problem?? I need your help...

my vanilla is 2.0.18.8 || jsconnect Version 1.0.3b || jsconnectAutoSignIn Version 0.1.8b

Comments

• please post under the addon next time. Each addon page has a 'Ask a question'

do you have an url?

grep is your friend.

• i uninstalled jsconnect and jsconnect auto sign in plugins and did sso manually. Now its works well..