Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Addon to allow custom input fields before posting.

I have searched but came empty. Wondering if anyone knows of a plugin that allows you to create custom input fields for users to fill out before their post thread can go up? For example, you have a box that says "origin" and then you'd have to fill that in with a name of a country.

And even further, if those custom input fields can have predefined options in dropdown fashion?

(Thanks in advance.)

Comments

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

I've created a plugin that adds special fields and you would have to customize them in the source code: https://github.com/R-J/AddWPInfo

Fields are only shown and required if category is not excluded. Input in those fields is added as tags. If you want to write your own plugin, that one might be a good start.

• Options

I'm not able to write my own plugin. But, I will definitely try this and ask further questions later. Thanks so much.