Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Ranks - How Do I Get The Ranks To Show Up In The User Module? Need To Add Them To Users.

When I go to edit a User's info my Ranks drop down only has one of our Ranks instead of all 5 we have in our Ranks Module. We should have these Ranks to select from: BBN User, Contributor, Expert, BBN Staff, Admin. Thanks.

Tagged:

Answers

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2014

is this related to a plugin of some kind. if so post your question under the plugin in question, so we know what you might be possibly be referring to. Or are you vanillaforums.com hosted site. In that case ask for help there.

vanillaforums.org is for self-hosted questions.

vanillaforums.com is for hosted by vanilla.com questions.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• LincLinc Detroit Admin

@BBNPeter‌ Hi Peter, please login to your account here for Vanilla Forums official support: http://vanillaforums.com/help

You're currently on the .org open source site. The Ranks addon is a hosted-only feature.