Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Members List Enhanced Vanilla Sign Out

woftwoft
edited April 2014 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hello @peregrine,

Version on vanilla: 2.1b2

Version of MLE: Latest available.

Donation: Please let me know an amount that would be required ot fix this issue. As I have to request the money from the community leaders.

Issue: MLE works great, however, when I put the "Users per Page" amount to 100 or more, and then click on page 2 of the list, it signs me out of vanilla. At first I thought it was additional jQuery I was using on the page. However, after creating a fresh install of vanilla, and disabling all plugins except MLE, it still has this issue.
There are no errors logged in the console. It just simply signs out.

Help!?!?

Regards,

Woft

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2014

I can't reproduce your error.

your signout is mostly like due to having multiple vanilla installations open in the same browser without changing your cookie names for each installation.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

2.1b2 installation - proof 200 members per page viewing second page - no sign out for me.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

it is most likely you have a bug in your forum.

you tried a fresh install and kep both versions of install open in your browser and didn't change cookies.

http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/comment/203768/#Comment_203768

if you still have a problem with a fresh install, close your browser, log in to the fresh install only and still have problems let me know.

I don't see anything in the plugin itself that would cause you to lose cookies.

• Options

ahh wait, so if i have a dashboard tab open and a forum tab open this will cause the error?

• Options

Sorry to have wasted your time, wihtout two tabs of the same forum open I get no issue.

• Options

I have no problem with multiple tabs open and paging thru memberslist plugin with 200 members or 100 members. As long as I don't have MULTIPLE versions of vanilla open at the same tiem unless (you change the cookies to allow multiple vanilla versions or installs to run at same time).