Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

change menu design bootstrap glyphs

fr3em1ndfr3em1nd ✭✭
edited May 2014 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

hi guys, what's the best way to add glyps to menus example home . would have a home glyp.

Customize Text plugin doesnt seem to work

<span class="glyphicon glyphicon-star"></span> Star

Comments

• Options

could be you don't have this in your footer:

The GLYPHICONS FREE can be used both commercially and for personal use, but you must always add a link to GLYPHICONS.com in a prominent place (e.g. the footer of a website), include the CC-BY license and the reference to GLYPHICONS.com on every page using icons.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

no issues with that :) my problem is the best way to use it, edit the theme manually and get rid of dynamic function? or translation? or customize text

• Options
    KasperKasper Scholar of the Bits Copenhagen Vanilla Staff

If you open up an issue on GitHub, as per the instructions in the README, I'll have an answer ready for you :smile:

Kasper Kronborg Isager (kasperisager) | Freelance Developer @Vanilla | Hit me up: Google Mail or Vanilla Mail | Find me on GitHub

• Options

thanks @Kasper for your help :)