HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Image in Addons dont work

Why many images in addons dont work?

Fors example...

Comments

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Not missing anything lol The images that are missing , means the author has not been back to update and put new ones.

The forum was moved to a new server and some images were not recoverable after that. It is up to the author to keep them up to date for the most part.

That theme you mention has some problems anyway and the author has not fixed it.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited May 2014

which images? where? how do you say ambiguous in Italian? on the add-on page. the images displayed by the plugins.

The forum was moved to a new server and some images were not recoverable after that

they should have been. :)

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited May 2014

how do you know? or just a crystal ball guess.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

That is the link he gave as an example of missing screenshots for addons and themes

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited May 2014

thanks for the answer v and now the digression:

doh! didn't realize it was a link. I forgot that when people make pretty links on this site it is pretty much impossible to realize it was a link, if you don't look closely.

my pet peeve: Even having the ability to make pretty links on this forum is a minus -since half the people don't realize its a link (me included sometimes)

if you want to make sure a good percentage of the people on the forum don't know it's a link post it like this: actual link.

if you want it easily viewable post it like this http://example.com

but some people will say its so ugly to post it that way, I would rather make it so some people don't realize its a link. :)

I suppose some people post it this way just make it harder to know its a link actual link.

kind of like the hidden hover reactions (hide them so they don't get used).