Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Delete Conversation bug - Bootstrap Theme

zenniferzennifer New
edited June 2014 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I am enjoying the Bootstrap theme, but I came across a bug. When I click on "Delete Conversation" the whole page freezes. In essence it is impossible to delete an inbox message with Bootstrap activated. It works on the basic Vanilla theme, so it must be a problem with code in the Bootstrap. I am running the most recent Bootstrap theme release 2.2.2, and have tried to delete a message via Firefox, Chrome and Safari, all with the same result.

If this is helpful I have the United theme option selected.

Best Answer

Answers

• Options

Thanks so much. I looked for, but did not see "ask a question" directly on the addon page before, but I see it now. Thank you for your help.

• Options

@Kasper‌

@zennifer - for kasper though you need to go here: https://github.com/kasperisager/vanilla-bootstrap/issues/new

and file an issue after you signin into github.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    zenniferzennifer New
    edited June 2014

Thanks peregrine. I did get in touch with him over there, and the bug has already been sorted. It should be fixed with the next release :smile: