Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Wordpress Integration problem 2

Thanks for looking (again)!

So, I have successfully set up the forum within my website. However, when I go to the forum page, there are no menu items/links to take me back to the rest of my Wordpress site (without clicking on the browser "back" button). How do I get the Wordpress menu in there?

Ok, I tried to leave comments to answer the last two posts, but they didn't show up for some reason. I need to understand that as well, please!

So, I'm using the latest version of Vanilla (downloaded today) with the "Embed-Friendly 3.0" theme and the 2014 Wordpress theme. The site loads up just fine. The link is: http://www.testsite.finallyfree.ca.

Thanks again, and my apology for posting this twice. Please educate me on both of these issues!

Dab

Thanks in advance! Dab

Comments

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Is the only link on the menu to the forum ?

That is the only link I see on your wordpress menu.

You can add a link or links from your wordpress using add menu item plugin .There are a variety of ways to do that.

Please realize that embedding your forum does not in any way commingle with wordpress other than the comments and such. They are two things separate .

You need to get your wordpress to work , add the menu items so they can show. I am not familiar with that wordpress theme, I like Mantra because it is very easy to edit and user friendly. You can make it look any way you want.

You should make your forum match your site and not embed it. That is the best way to go.