Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Database deleted

My database got deleted by accident. As there was nothing much on it, I just created a new database with the same name (on the same host with same username and password) and tried going to the root url. But it displays an error ( from ./applications/dashboard/views/error.master.php ) . I thought that it will display the interface it generally displays on entering the first time. I've verified the config.php file over and again.

I had a similar problem with wordpress and it did actually display the startup page but vanilla is only giving me an error. What is the possible reason for this? What is the difference between the vanilla folder just unzipped and the vanilla folder which I used to create a user? did it change or assign any variable when I set a user the first time?

Tagged:

Comments

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@‌mandin

Welcome to the community.

Try clearing the ini files from the cache folder.

• Delete the /conf/config.php file if you would like the installer to show up again.

Add Pages to Vanilla with the Basic Pages app