Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

how can i fix this problem. (new disscussion button)

remziremzi
edited July 2014 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

new disscussion button not working in homepage, i realise that this problem occur only in mozilla and explorer..
actually i dont want to redownload script because the theme and content hardly modified, collected...
i just want you to test and advice me a solution
go ilancan.com and username: testuser pass: test123

please try to use "new discussion" button (in turkish "+ilan ekle") using Ms explorer or mozilla

Comments

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

The RandomImageList overlays your button and that way it can not be clicked. You'll have to change it's position/styling

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@R_J said:
    The RandomImageList overlays your button and that way it can not be clicked. You'll have to change it's position/styling

I need to rewrite that to be an actual module. But I really don't like that plugin.

#firstWorldOSSproblems

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

The RandomImageListis is really works i think, it attract visitors...