Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

User cannot log off

I must be missing something. To check out the interface I logged in as one of my users and now I do not see anyway to log off. Dashboard is no longer accessible.

Robin

Answers

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Assuming you are using Vanilla 2.1 and standard theme, there is a cog wheel in the MeBox where there is a "Sign Out" link.

• Options

That's where I thought it would be, too. But the cog wheel does nothing when I click it.

• Options

Assuming you are using the standard theme and Vanilla 2.1 in that case there might be something wrong with your jquery javascript. Try in all 3 major browsers with firebug and similar tools activated

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

@robinleeg said:
    That's where I thought it would be, too. But the cog wheel does nothing when I click it.

The mere fact that you see it is a hint that there are links "behind" it. The popup simply doesn't open.