HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Can you provide a bit more of a description on what this plugin does in laymen's terms.

peregrineperegrine MVP
edited July 2014 in Feedback

and also possibly where liveload.js is obtained. It is not in the zip, I assume it should it be downloaded from somewhere.

$sender->addJsFile('http://'.$host.':'.$port.'/livereload.js');

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

Comments

• KasperKasper Scholar of the Bits Copenhagen Vanilla Staff

As per the description, this is a LiveReload client plugin; you still need a LiveReload server booted up on your local machine for it to actually work. If you scaffold your asset pipeline using my Yeoman generator for Vanilla you get a LiveReload server out of the box.

Kasper Kronborg Isager (kasperisager) | Freelance Developer @Vanilla | Hit me up: Google Mail or Vanilla Mail | Find me on GitHub

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited July 2014

got'ya - now the description is much clearer to me. thx kasper.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• KasperKasper Scholar of the Bits Copenhagen Vanilla Staff

No problem!

Kasper Kronborg Isager (kasperisager) | Freelance Developer @Vanilla | Hit me up: Google Mail or Vanilla Mail | Find me on GitHub

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

I just have to say... "Juchuuuuuu!".
    Of great value for themers!

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited July 2014

phreaks says: .. "Juchuuuuuu!".

Gesundheit