Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Looking for a web designer for my Vanilla forums. Where can I find one?

Looking for a web designer for my Vanilla forums. Where can I find one?

Comments

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited July 2014

to paraphrase / quote @whu606, who responded to a similar question in the past.

Welcome to the community.

Developers/Designers on here tend to shy away from 'open-ended' proffers.

If you give an idea of your

• timescale
    • budget
    • expectations (possibly a link to your current site, and some details of what you would like done)

you may well find you get a better response.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• businessdadbusinessdad Stealth contributor MVP

I agree with @peregrine. Although I don't shy away from offers lacking a budget (I make the estimates), I'm not a designer, therefore I'm afraid I won't be able to help this time.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@Tama‌ @422 @jspautsch‌ @vrijvlinder and a few others make good themes. They might be willing to do some freelance work.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Thank you!
    I didn't realize I could find designers here, so I didn't post any of that stuff.

Please do close this thread as I'll make a new one with more details, etc.

This discussion has been closed.