Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Forum not embedded after moving to another domain

Hi,

I have just moved a site from a development environment to a the right domain and I am having troubles with forum that isn't embedded anymore.

The Dev looked like this; ebizzers.dk/forums (embedded in wordpress design)
Vanilla Version 2.0.18.10
Vanilla forums plugin Version 1.1.14
WordPress 3.8.3

The new domain like this: navnesnak.dk/forums (not embedded in wordpress design)
Vanilla Version 2.0.18.10
Vanilla forums plugin Version 1.1.14
WordPress 3.8.3

Looking in the kode I can see that the script that should embed the forum instead of using the full screen isn't runing in the new domain. I have some dev skills, but not enough to see what I am doing wrong.

On top of that I am now getting this error: "FormSaved":false,"DeliveryType":"VIEW","Data":"PGgx....[],"ErrorMessages":"","RedirectUrl":""} I have re-install the forum twice.

I really hope some one can help me out with

Thanks,!

Comments

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited August 2014

not sure about your problems since I don't embed wordpress (prefer to match non-embedded forum).

but you have two side issues to resolve.

• your uploads folder needs to be migrated over to new domain.
    • you should upgrade 2.0.18.11 or 2.1 (for security reasons).

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

Hi, I have updated the forum to version 2.1 and the url is now navnesnak.dk/vanillatk

• Options

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.