Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

fatal error : Success !

when i try to enable any plugin this message appear at the top : can't enable this plugin because it generates fatal error . and in the box that should be the error it says : Success .. ! how is that ?
Now i can't enable any plugin ..

Comments

• Options

what version of 2.0 are you running?

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

vanilla-master

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited August 2014

vanilla-master

that's not a version number and you are posting in the vanilla 2.0 help category which is for help for vanilla 2.0.x versions.

So you need to figure out what your version number is first. then post in the correct category, and then state the version number of vanilla, if you want some reasonable help that replicates the version you are using.

if it is vanilla 2.1.x or higher post in vanilla 2.1 category and specify version NUMBER

that said, if you are not a developer or coder, I would recommend you use vanilla 2.1.1 and not any other version (except for maybe 2.0.18.13 which I would upgrade to 2.1.1 if possible).

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

• Options
    Mulham_EBMulham_EB New
    edited August 2014

ok , then it's 2.2.15.1 , i'll try to post there, thank you

This discussion has been closed.