Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Me Sign-Out

While trying to work out how to add a sign-out icon to the Me Menu I noticed that one already existed in the code at line 90 in me.php but was commented out

echo Anchor(Sprite('SpSignOut', 'Sprite16').Wrap(T('Sign Out'), 'em'), SignOutUrl(), 'MeButton', array('title' => T('Sign Out')));

Are there any issues with re-enabling this? Was it simply commented out due to the option being in the Flyout menu or was there a problem with it?

Thanks

Alan

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

You don't currently have a sign out link in the memodule?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

I have a signout link in the flyout menu but not as an icon in the main bar i.e. I just see globe (notification), envelope (inbox), star (bookmarks) and gear (menu of options). I want an extra icon at the end for signout.

• Options
    alan0209alan0209 New
    edited September 2014

For clarity I now have the 5th icon at the end of the above image but I didn't before uncommenting the line in me.php (I also edited the sprites file to change the signout icon from the default)

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Ah, now I get what you are saying.

Looks good to me :)

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.