Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Moderator checkbox missing?

Trying to assign a moderator, but it's not on this list of roles. Looked up the FAQ on roles and it seems like it should be here. What am I missing?

Comments

• Options

do you have a moderator role when you click on roles and permissions.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited September 2014

you should have a scroll bar on righthand side of the box. to scroll down to moderator.

what version of vanilla are you using?

if not 2.1.3 - upgrade now.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

if you don't see a scrollbar you might check it with firefox or chrome browsers.

• Options

YOU ARE THE BEST. Just switched to safari. They have invisible scroll bars. Pbbhht. Fancy Apple.

• Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin

That's a fair UI point. I'm not sure a popup is the best choice there in the first place.