Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

not working with vanilla 2.1.3

this plugin not working for me. im using vanilla 2.1.3

Comments

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited September 2014

@inno4du said:
    this plugin not working for me. im using vanilla 2.1.3

perhaps you want to explain the problem. or should everybody guess??

how doesn't it work?

c'mon think about it?

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin
    edited September 2014

I'll be happy to improve my plugin if it is erroneous or help you getting started, but as peregrine said, how doesn't it work?

Do you have a screenshot, description, error message - anything that I can work with?

If simply nothing happens, I'd guess it is a JavaScript problem. Could you have a look at the js console of your browser while clicking on the preview button? Please tell me if there are any errors.

And - please excuse that question - are you sure that something has to happen? In order to test that, you'll have to be logged in as two different users (either by using two devices, two browsers or simply a second, private/incognito tab of your browser), have to open a discussion as user A, open the same discussion as user B, write and send one or more comments (as user B), start writing a comment as user A and also as user A click on the preview button. Then the comment you have written as user B should be inserted above the comment box.