Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

no discussions are displayed in category view.

This is driving me nuts im using 2.1.3. When i click on a category it brings me to the categories as normal. But when i select a category it brings me to the category page. but nothing is displayed non of the discussions are there. I have tried bootstrap and the default theme and still the same. what am i doing wrong. even the forum on this site which i assume is the default theme dose what im talking about just fine.
a link to the test site i set up to test.
starelite.x10host.com/

Comments

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited September 2014

http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/comment/215329/#Comment_215329

what do you have for DisplayAs?

if thats your issue - this really needs to be documented on the Edit Categories page.

since this is a recussing (or recurring whatever you prefer) issue, with people setting the wrong DisplayAs

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

yea i figured it out. I thought it would be on by default when i was first checking out the forum for the first time.