Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

the discussion page is not showing when I am triggiring the link

I installed latest vanilla version and my problem is as a administrator I can access a discussion page in my forum
http://forum.vaccinationinformationnetwork.com/
As any one can access the links in the forum like
http://forum.vaccinationinformationnetwork.com/discussion/3/welcome-to-the-vine-forum and
http://forum.vaccinationinformationnetwork.com/discussion/5/welcome-post

but as I am creator the discussion but I cannot access the discuss page and it show an error

"Something has gone wrong.

We've run into a problem and are unable to handle this request right now.
Please check back in a little while."

and when I debugged the code it showing the error

Fatal Error in PHP.trigger_error();
DiscussionController->CommentData is deprecated. Use DiscussionController->Data('Comments') instead.
The error occurred on or near: /home/expensee/public_html/vacc-forum/library/core/functions.general.php

703: $Msg = $Name.' is deprecated.';

704: if ($NewName)

705: $Msg .= " Use $NewName instead.";

706:

707: trigger_error($Msg, E_USER_DEPRECATED);

708: }

709: }

710:

711: if (!function_exists('ExternalUrl')) {

Backtrace:

/home/expensee/public_html/vacc-forum/library/core/functions.general.phpPHP::Gdn_ErrorHandler();

[/home/expensee/public_html/vacc-forum/library/core/functions.general.php:707] PHP::trigger_error();

[/home/expensee/public_html/vacc-forum/applications/vanilla/controllers/class.discussioncontroller.php:40] PHP::Deprecated();

[/home/expensee/public_html/vacc-forum/plugins/ThankfulPeople/class.thankfulpeople.plugin.php:94] DiscussionController->__get();

[/home/expensee/public_html/vacc-forum/library/core/class.pluginmanager.php:705] ThankfulPeoplePlugin->DiscussionController_Render_Before();

[/home/expensee/public_html/vacc-forum/library/core/class.pluginmanager.php:638] Gdn_PluginManager->CallEventHandler();

[/home/expensee/public_html/vacc-forum/library/core/class.pluggable.php:196] Gdn_PluginManager->CallEventHandlers();

[/home/expensee/public_html/vacc-forum/applications/vanilla/controllers/class.discussioncontroller.php:234] Gdn_Pluggable->__call();

[/home/expensee/public_html/vacc-forum/applications/vanilla/controllers/class.discussioncontroller.php:234] DiscussionController->Render();

[/home/expensee/public_html/vacc-forum/applications/vanilla/controllers/class.discussioncontroller.php:234] DiscussionController->Index();

[/home/expensee/public_html/vacc-forum/library/core/class.dispatcher.php:350] PHP::call_user_func_array();

[/home/expensee/public_html/vacc-forum/index.php:46] Gdn_Dispatcher->Dispatch();

Variables in local scope:

[Name] 'DiscussionController->CommentData'

[NewName] 'DiscussionController->Data(\'Comments\')'

[Msg] 'DiscussionController->CommentData is deprecated. Use DiscussionController->Data(\'Comments\') instead.'

Actually this is ridiculous about what and where the problem is?

if anyone have any idea I will thankful to share
Best Regards,
Rakesh

Comments