Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

members cant edit a new discussion in to a question

members start a new discussion cant edit in to ask question. its tab is missing. how to i fix it im using vanilla 2.1.3. @peregrine‌ @todd please help me tooo

Comments

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited September 2014

@inno4du said:
    members start a new discussion cant edit in to ask question. its tab is missing. how to i fix it im using vanilla 2.1.3. peregrine‌ todd please help me tooo

inno4du,

peregrine did not write this plugin,

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• inno4duinno4du New
    edited September 2014

please help me soon im in very big problem

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

What exactly is the problem? Could you post a screenshot?

If "something is not there", check if the HTML is missing or only some CSS made it invisible (look at the source code of the page that is you problem)

If your problem is that there is one discussion that should be a question, why not simply repost it?
    You maybe can transform that discussion into a question when you look with a tool like phpmyadmin at your database, but if you are not knowing what you do, I wouldn't recommend that...