Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Tagging Enhanced 1.0.1 Tagged page limit?

In our site there is 38 title in one tag. When I press this button I only see 25 of them, there is no pagination? İs there limit or something?

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Welcome to the community!

Are you referring to the discussion list being limited to 25 discussions for a particular tag, or being limited to 25 tags per discussion?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

We are being limited to 25 tags per discussion. But there is more than 25 discussion. So we want to pagination under tag page to see rest of them. Page one 1 to 25, page two 26 to 50, etc...

• Options

you need to supply more details.

do you have the same problem using Tagging plugin that comes with core.

what version number of vanilla?

what version number of plugin?

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

Sorry, Vanilla 2.1.3, plugin: Tagging Enhanced 1.0.1 Should I upgrade Vanilla?

• Options

Should I upgrade Vanilla?

of course, it may not fix issue. but it will certainly be the smartest thing you could do today regarding vanilla.

always use the most current upgrade.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.