Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Theme doesn't work.

DL'd the latest version and installed it correctly (using Vanilla 2.1). When I activate it, the forum is just a blank white page.

Comments

• Options
    whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

Check the link in the readme for how to contact the author.

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

I just did some work with this theme. It overrides the helper_functions view on the discussions controller and does not include some of the new functionality in 2.1.

I decided to not pursue making this theme compatible, but you would need to look at a diff between /themes/Nebula/views/discussions/helper_functions.php and /applications/vanilla/views/discussions/helper_functions.php to get started. I would also look at a diff between /themes/Nebula/views/discussion/ and /applications/vanilla/views/discussion/.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.