Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

VanillaStats

Hey All!

I'm trying to get VanillaStats to work. From the dashboard I can see and hit a "re-register API Key" button but it doesn't seem to do anything. I did make sure that config.php is writable. Docs pretty much say that's all that is required. The plugin list claims that I'm using v2.0.4. What am I missing?

Comments

• Options

Am I correct in reading that VanillaStats is deprecated?

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited November 2014

Am I correct in reading that VanillaStats is deprecated?

where did you get that idea. just curious.

http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/comment/213707/#Comment_213707

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

Reading through the "does it work in 2.1" thread. Granted it is a confusing thread... :)

So I've disabled all my blockers in my browser but I'm still getting a "Problem with credentials" message when trying to click re-issue api key.

• Options

Using Safari same deal. Inspecting the headers of the ajax calls everything looks to be in order, and there is a cookie being passed around. I'm also not using the Consolidate plugin. Any other suggestions?

• Options

Stupid curl.....